Thursday, July 29, 2010

Downtown Virgo

the past week i had gone to downtown EL LAY 4 days in a row, for errands i had to do for my current internship.
I had to shop for jewelry, fabric, belts and what not so i feel like i know downtown like the back of my hand...
i know where all the bomb places to shop are located, the stores that have more of a cohesive feel to their store, where i can really bargain or not, cheap shoes, cute shoes, where to not even bother.
I feel like i finally figured out this sometimes overwhelming fashion district. and I found a couple stores that I will continue to come to over and over again, cuz really at 20 yrs old. i'm SO over malls and that whole b.s.















HOBOS in COUTURE j'adores Virgo downtown ♥
okay so maybe i'm slightly biased since I am a virgo (i'll be 21 waay too soon, AH!)....buuuuuut,
no really the people here are fabulousss...and their merch (no offense loves, are even betterrrrr)
if Roxx and I were to have a boutique, no lie...we'd house merchandise just like Virgo,
so as you can only imagine a little piece of me died as i moseyed along throughout their shop, having baby heart palpitations because everything was TO DIE.
I am genuinely impressed and I can't wait to make a "real" visit again since i didn't have enough time to let the awesomeness sink in and gather up my favorite pieces to take home, since I was working on a time crunch.
ya'll must check it out
they are located @
216 E 9Th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015

enjoy--AMY

1 comment:

Heather said...

That place looks fantastic! Love the chalkboard wall.