Wednesday, July 28, 2010

glamourous vagabond



There has always been something about Wolfmother's Vagabond that I'd seem to gravitate towards. Once i had this on repeat as I fell asleep, yeh i obsess over things in that way as you'll soon come to find out ;)
... So it was an obvious pick for my vid. Wolfmother is incredibly dope and I wish everything i did in life (graduating college, buying my first house, being proposed to, heck even pumping gas) i'd have a song by them playing in the background. so EPIC!


With an outfit mix of highs, but mainly lows to capture the essence of HOBOSinCOUTURE...
Thrifted vintage black blouse
Machine Pour Neuf Mode denim cut offs
Alexander Wang "Freja" booties
Forever 21 Gold Necklace
Gifted black and gold bracelet
Lucky Brand fox ring
Lucky Brand feather ring
Forever 21 feather ring
Vintage Coach handbag w/ self attached foxtail (a HOBOSinCOUTURE fixation)


&& sippin on Pellegrino with BlackBerry in hand, naturally ♥


xX ams

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute

Unknown said...

I want those shoes !!!Now. store...?